The magic hour

Edit My Images
Yes
I took this just after sunset tonight, very happy with the result. The only PP was a slight dodge in some of the darkest areas and a light sharpen after sizing.

191508149-L.jpg

i would be please too, its a great shot and great choice of exposure

Really nice, the exposure looks spot on.

This shot has been exposed well and the vanishing point works well however the building to the left is seeking more attention and as such causes an imbalance in the image. So doesn't work for me I am afraid.

I agree with Gary.....

But it's true about the Magic Hour. If you want to take some good night time shots you really only get an hour to do it (after sundown - and I suppose that hour before sunrise, so they tell me!).... the irony!

i would be please too, its a great shot and great choice of exposure
thanks very much
Nice work - great shot.
also thank you
Anth.

Really nice, the exposure looks spot on.
yes this is my forst outing at night sonce making some custom function adjustments in camera.
Yes I like this as well!!(y)
thanks a lot
This shot has been exposed well and the vanishing point works well however the building to the left is seeking more attention and as such causes an imbalance in the image. So doesn't work for me I am afraid.
yep takes your point, it's very difficult to get the perfect image and I'm quite happy to share the imperfect one's :)
I agree with Gary.....

But it's true about the Magic Hour. If you want to take some good night time shots you really only get an hour to do it (after sundown - and I suppose that hour before sunrise, so they tell me!).... the irony!
I don't like getting up early either!

i like the building at the left hand side, i dont think it makes your image distracting, for me it makes the shot more interesting.

Back