The Masters Galleries

S

Steve

If you would like to see some of the work from some classic photographers whose images are accredited with shaping the way we work today as photographers and whom a lot of us have been influenced by, then the link below will take you to a small gallery of each and allow you to see a lot of diversity in one place.

Some of the styles are not to everyone’s liking but if it gets your taste buds flowing a simple search on google for more work from any listed there should return some good results.

Take it as a beginner’s overview of the masters of our hobby or an introduction to some peoples work that you may never have heard of.

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.stylemontecarlo.com/gall1.htm

very good link Steve, well found...

I took a quick look at work today but some of the pictures were coming up as red X's . Might take another look later.

I'm with daveyuk, some of them I like, others verge on the weird to my mind.

Good site, although I liked some work and some made me think - who's kidding who? :ponders: Brendan Kelly's stuff is incredible - a real blending of the photographer's and painters art.

Those tiny pics don't begin to convey the quality of the work of Ansel Adams, but given the commercial value of the images you can understand the reasoning.

The owners of Ansel Adams legacy? of work have always been very astute, one thing you will never find on the web is a hi res version of one of his images (I've looked ;- )

Great Link. The Jason Brooks shots looks like it inspired artwork for games such as Grand Theft Auto here ...well to me anyway :whistling

Back