The Pleiades last night

Name
Laurence
Edit My Images
No
Beautiful clear evening so I was able to start imaging quite early leaving time for some visual observation later. The Pleiades were actually visible to the naked eye in my light polluted skies and were beautiful to observe later in the evening before some clouds rolled in.
52594891145_c7b22edcd4_c.jpg

WO ZS61 scope, ASI533MCPro camera, EQ5 Goto mount, Asiair Pro, Evoguide 50ED with ASI120mm mini for guiding.

Excellent work ;)

Very nice night sky style capture Laurence.

Lovely work. I keep meaning to try sections of the night sky but I do like the more landscape/lightpainted foreground stuff!!
Actually Lee it was your landscape astrophotography that inspired me in the first place. It was only the fact that I couldn't travel to suitable locations at that time that led me to start deep sky astrophotography which I could from my back garden.
Basically it's all your fault:LOL:

Actually Lee it was your landscape astrophotography that inspired me in the first place. It was only the fact that I couldn't travel to suitable locations at that time that led me to start deep sky astrophotography which I could from my back garden.
Basically it's all your fault:LOL:

I don't mind that.

I've been blamed for worse things :)

Back