The post your favourite snap of your kids thread

Soda Farl

Suspended / Banned
Name
Tommy
Edit My Images
No
Was thinking the other day while having a hunt through Lightroom that some of my favourite pictures of my kids are those that are not so technically good. The one's which have their flaws in some ways have more meaning. Be they pictures of were a particular moment was captured or be they an of the cuff image grabbed from my phone.

Anyway these are my favourite pics of my girls. Feel free to share your own.

Abbie and Laurene by Soda Farl, on Flickr

Abbie Road Rage by Soda Farl, on Flickr

Megan by Soda Farl, on Flickr

Megan playing with my toys :( by Soda Farl, on Flickr

Last edited:
Good idea and love No2 Tommy.

Here's my favourite of my daughter, no idea why but it is. I have it as my phone wallpaper and everytime I think of changing it, I change it right back after a couple of mins. :)

over the years i have taken so many snapshots of the kids it's hard to say which ones i like the most but here's some that i like

58b01631.jpg

CRW_2689-01_zps6371ced9.jpg

_MG_8245_zps83022441.jpg

there's too many to choose but these will do :)

Some lovely captures there Gary and Mark.

I only fished my youngest out of the wash basket the other day. :D

Tommy, Gary, Mark and Stuart great captures guys! But all pictures of your own kids are! I've got a snapshot of my twin lads when they were very young playing in a metal cupboard (dont ask why) Technically it's crap! Theres so much wrong with it but it's still one of my favourite pictures!

Last edited:
My best shot since I downsized to 4/3 - a future Dr Crippen????

8577767339_87e6d33873_c.jpg

Last edited:
B_W_Bath_1.jpg

Maybe not the best but my fav especially as the mood of this now suits her!

HeyApple.jpg

My son looking fruity.

Last edited:
Let me stay up or the rabbit gets it! :)

He assures me he was trying to 'fix rabbit' - he didn't say it in a sinister gangster voice, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was trying to help & not maim him...... :)

Like that a lot Meno. What would make it totally awesome would be complete reflections in the sand.

Like that a lot Meno. What would make it totally awesome would be complete reflections in the sand.

Thanks, yes its a shame I missed the complete reflection but it was one of them "quick don't miss it" moments.

It's on the wall in canvas

Tommy, Gary, Mark and Stuart great captures guys! But all pictures of your own kids are! I've got a snapshot of my twin lads when they were very young playing in a metal cupboard (dont ask why) Technically it's crap! Theres so much wrong with it but it's still one of my favourite pictures!

Have to agree with you. Most of the favourite shots I have of my boy have been taken on my phone. It's not just the quality of the shot when you're snapping your kids but more capturing the moment.

Have to say, stupars shot made me smile the most, mainly as my boy isn't much older and is in that cheeky phase where you can get some great playful yet innocent shots.

Roll on summer!

Ok I will join in

_WED9978_edited-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My Eldest.

2011-08-31125858.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My Youngest a few years back, taken on my phone.

thomassxx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
My Youngest taken by my eldest on a day out.

P1000418.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
My Middle one taking her gramps portrait, poor quality pic but has a lot of sentimental meaning to me.

Back