The QE2 in Liverpool II

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
img_1049-edit.jpg

There was no real way I would top yesterday’s photo but I still quite like this one. 3 graces, nice liner.

Camera: Canon 30D // Lens: Canon 24-70 // Focal Length: 57.0mm // Exposure Time: 1/500 // Aperture: f/8 // ISO: 320

vanilla cykhdrShare This

More...

You're right that the first one was hard to beat, but this is still pretty good.

Is it just me or does one of those buildings have a giant 1970's clock-radio stuck on top of it? I keep noticing that every time I look at the Liverpool waterfront but I'm scared to mention it to the wife in case I'm having acid flashbacks.

Is it just me or does one of those buildings have a giant 1970's clock-radio stuck on top of it? I keep noticing that every time I look at the Liverpool waterfront but I'm scared to mention it to the wife in case I'm having acid flashbacks.

It always reminds of a portakabin on top of that building, I can see where you're coming from with the curved corners of the 'box'. Extremely ugly.
The blind Liverpool town planners, who don't seem to to see what a building is going to look like before they give the go ahead. A cynical person would imagine money changing hands. ;) :LOL:

Another nice pic Pete. Yesterday's was the 'one', but this is also very good. I wish I'd taken it.

I've just got the HDR thing to work, so you've give me something to aim for. :)

Back