The Red Arrows

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Hi
I have amassed quite a few Red Arrows shots and thought I would share a few of them with you guys
597616651_3Fufy-L.jpg

180650258_bvaBj-L.jpg

194502840_SeTj9-L.jpg

327464872_tZznj-L.jpg

376383205_XBUDs-XL-1.jpg

107821598_mmEAh-L.jpg

107822104_jASbD-L.jpg

cheers
Chris

get rid of all of them and leave #3 ..........see what comments you get apart from superb, have you sold this ect...........surely the pilot in the hawk underneath must duck

Absolutely cracking portfolio there Chris.
Covering all the aspects of the worlds finest(y)
Dean:)

I was going to say #2, then I saw #4 and thought that was the best, then I saw #5, then #6 and then #7 :thinking:

Can I just say, a really nice series (y)

get rid of all of them and leave #3 ..........see what comments you get apart from superb, have you sold this ect...........surely the pilot in the hawk underneath must duck

Between the time when I opened this thread and when I was typing my reply, you hadn't posted yours yet ... funny how #3 is the only one I didn't fancy .. not because I am not impressed by their surgical skills, but it's an image I've seen far too many of in the past few days.

Between the time when I opened this thread and when I was typing my reply, you hadn't posted yours yet ... funny how #3 is the only one I didn't fancy .. not because I am not impressed by their surgical skills, but it's an image I've seen far too many of in the past few days.

if i was going to say one thing about #3 , i would crop them perfectly central in the frame , spot on though :clap:

edit , i have just tried it and i think it looks better , i wont post it though as you dont have the tick for edit images , so i dont want to tread on your toes :)

Last edited:
Awsome, fave is number 3. Not sure about the greyscale though but the rest are really impressive.

Back