The TP 52 - 2024 The sign up and chat thread Week 17 Structure

Welcome back Andrea (y)
Another victim participant to add Tim. @LC2

Cap in hand, I'd like to try again. My most recent attempt was dead by this time last year but I have finished twice previously and the 52 has often been a reason to pick the camera up and get the grey cells working, so I've noted the first six themes and will set up my thread now...

Welcome back Andrea (y)
Another victim participant to add Tim. @LC2
You mad fool Andrea ;)
As you well know, Hotel California rules apply...

Here we are again - Theme Eve No7. Wokkle it be wokkle it be huh? Huh?

Summat dead easy I bet :banana: :naughty: :banana:

*The refuse receptacles requre exit Mr Snake

Here we are again - Theme Eve No7. Wokkle it be wokkle it be huh? Huh?
Already? and there was I thinking it was only 8,640 minutes, ago,
But it turns out its actually 518400 rotations of the second hand.
Doesn't time fly?

Summat dead easy I bet :banana: :naughty: :banana:
Challenge accepted, if no one likes the theme blame Dave :D

I already met the tech requirement but how much cropping is permitted whilst still calling something SOOC?

In theory, none I guess. But who's to know....
I have always understood SOOC to be totally unchanged as per image with only resizing permitted. Maybe there are other possibilities?

On cropping, I'd have thought No Cropping Allowed to be sooc, however you could maybe change the aspect ratio in camera (square instead of 4:3 etc)?

I already met the tech requirement but how much cropping is permitted whilst still calling something SOOC?
When the theme was announced I also said ..

SooC Straight out of camera, Obviously it will need a resize for web but that's all.

I have always understood SOOC to be totally unchanged as per image with only resizing permitted.
So yes :)

new theme ..??
Around mid day as always :)

Week 7

It was always going to be petty obvious.
So all of you that tidied your place up, can go and untidy it, with a clear conscience :D

Filthy

Last edited:
Week 7

So all of you that tidied your place up, can go and untidy it, with a clear conscience :D

Filthy
Ooh, might have to play dirty this week.....

Week 7

Filthy

Doddle :D

To fit in with the current entries this week, I'll be going off roading this weekend

Attachments

• 001_$1-290800210.JPG
    001_$1-290800210.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
Visiting a Steam Railway and a Zoo with Likkle Grandson today. Hahahahaaaaaaa.... Ya Filthy Animal!!! :banana: :naughty: :banana:

Nobody loves a grass :p

Don't spray it on my wall...

00068479.jpg

It's funny how sometimes I struggle to think of any ideas for a theme, then something unexpected crops up and I take some shots. It's only when walking back to the car I think "actually, those will be perfect for this weeks theme".

@LC2 I didn't highlight it very well, but when you next update the sacred scrolls, I completed the Tech of SOOC on week 4 Water. Many thanks in advance. :)

Reactions: LC2
Is it Thursday yet? :thinking:

NEARLY!!!!! EEEEEEK!!!!! :banana: :naughty: :banana:

Is it Thursday yet? :thinking:

NEARLY!!!!! EEEEEEK!!!!! :banana: :naughty: :banana:
Blimey those 604800 seconds since our last interaction past quickly.

Week 8

Thinking caps one for this one.

I can't believe its been a Whole week already since the last theme.

Reminder, 1 more week after this one for the technique (SooC) And all because its a leap year.

Last edited:
Wholly shoehorns Batman!

This sounds very tricky this week.
The picture that springs to mind is this one. I may have to recreate it with my cat instead.

Attachments

• 4f17c471f64e636b7d70ea87ea0e1300--hilarious-photos-funny-captions-3125087612.jpg
    4f17c471f64e636b7d70ea87ea0e1300--hilarious-photos-funny-captions-3125087612.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 9
Shot mine today but need to get the fillum developed :)

Falling behind a bit aren't I. Going to make an effort to catch up today.
Mix of my son being in hospital for a bit and me stuck in bed with tonsillitis, excuses excuses I know.

It's dunnit again! Spun and spun and spinned around!!!! Last day for the WHOLE pix if you want them in on time!
Tomorrow we are at the mercy of Ye Old Snakemaester for a new challenge!!!! And a new TECHYTECH too!!!!! :banana: :naughty: :banana:

It's dunnit again! Spun and spun and spinned around!!!!
Ah there you are Dave, I was just rounding up a posse to come and find you :D

Ah there you are Dave, I was just rounding up a posse to come and find you :D
Got waylaid today by a certain Likkle Grandson :D

Bu66er, I'm late for week 8. Been too busy sorting stuff out for the house move. Maybe this weekend, between packing, I can do a catch up.

Week 9
You may have to look closly to find something Hidden

Its the last call for the tecnique SooC

Back