the sparks.... they fly!

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
Caught my neighbor doing the dirty today.... yes......welding... I was meant to be taking shots of his hot rod but this interested me more! so i snapped a few shots!

Please C and C

Iv attached the files in color and B and W and im not sure which ones look better.

The only concern i have is image 2 there is the white light in the top left hand corner. I tried to PS it out but had no luck. Any help?

welding6.jpg

Welding5.jpg

Welding4.jpg

Welding3.jpg

Welding2.jpg

Welding1.jpg

I think the colour image No 4 were you have got in close is the best. The first couple are just a guy welding but the sparks make a much more interesting shots.

I think the first one has a certain something. I'm wondering if it might be worth cropping out the bright bit behind the welder (my eyes kept being drawn to the top left hand corner). It may make the photo squarer but it would really focus on the main theme itself - which does the job very nicely.

Some interesting action (y) I think that it works well (y) I love the little bit of movement in the sparks (y) it just sets them off, but the black and whites just seem to give a little more atmosphere (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Back