Yes
so here are a few from near reebok done in IR

The Cup of Faces
DSCF7391.jpg

The Cup Aloft
DSCF7411.jpg

bridge to the ground
DSCF7424.jpg

Nice set there, I never thought of these in B&W they look really good. #1 is my fave I can just about make a few faces out petty you couldn't get a bit closer.(y)

Nice set there, I never thought of these in B&W they look really good. #1 is my fave I can just about make a few faces out petty you couldn't get a bit closer.(y)

thankyou john

I was stood on the roundabout and you can see the faces pretty well in the raw and tiff image before conversion for tinternet

Cracking shots - I've visited a site for a company I work for that's based near there, didn't have a camera back then but I wished I had.

#1 for me.

Last edited:
Nice set, No.1 is my favourite I'll have to have a closer look next time I'm passing never even thought of taking any pictures of it! (y)

I live just up the road (3miles) from here and you have done very well to get an uncluttered background in your photo of the Spirit of Sport (the proper name for the sculpture :) )

I think it really suit your B&W conversion.

I did try to shoot this soon after it was erected and while I was walk around looking for a good shot there was also a girl with her mum and dad there. Chatting to them they said there were looking for the girls picture as she was a local Olympic table tennis player.

Back