The suns out must be the rugby season.

Edit My Images
No
So the second week of the season, weather was much improve warm and sunny, (at last now the cricket season is virtually over) So was able to use 2 x convertor on sigma 120-300 f2.8 with the following results. sat most behind the posts to see the players faces as they ran towards me. As the match turned in the second half sat on the 22. this seemed harder as players always seemed to drift across the shot ending more for the deleted file.

C&C welcome.

aIMG_6469.jpg

aIMG_6519.jpg

aIMG_6533.jpg

aIMG_6593.jpg

aIMG_6592.jpg

aIMG_6456.jpg

aIMG_6414.jpg

aIMG_6420.jpg

Thanks

for viewing

Great set - some big, bad bruisers playing for those teams, that's for sure!

You've really managed to capture the up close and personal battles in the forwards in this set.

Great set - some big, bad bruisers playing for those teams, that's for sure!

You've really managed to capture the up close and personal battles in the forwards in this set.

Usually easier to photo the backs with a little space to ease cropping, was a free flowing game in good conditions. match just below national league level

Looks good to me. I was shooting rugby yesterday with a 100-300 F4 which yielded some great results, but I do fancy the 120-300 F2.8. I'm amazed Canon haven't come out with a similar wide aperture zoom. Actually, maybe I'm not as they like to get us to buy a 300mm and a 400mm as well as a 70-200.

Very nice work.

Slightly over processed, though I think this is more to do with an aperture around 5.6 ?

A good eye for the action. Nice work.

D.

Very nice work.

Slightly over processed, though I think this is more to do with an aperture around 5.6 ?

A good eye for the action. Nice work.

D.

Thanks for the comments will try harder next time with the processing. looking for a little more 'pop'

Back