The unexpected picture thread.

woof woof

I like a nice Chianti
Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
I was looking through my holiday pictures and I saw some boat pictures from 2004 so I posted a couple in "Boats - an open thread." When looking at them I spotted that they overlapped and I thought they might make a stitch but whilst selecting them for the stitch in CS5 I accidentally selected another picture but thought that might fit too, so I ended up with three. Two were taken on one day and the third on another so I had different skies and had to fiddle but it was fun, brought back memories and I'm happy enough.

This wont win any prizes and it's just a bit of fun, here it is.

ExKgoTH.jpg

If anyone else has any pictures that they didn't expect to end up with or maybe just have a bit of a story to them please post :D

PS.
That picture ended up 7910 x 1825. They were taken with a Canon 300D and each picture is 3072 x 2048.

Last edited:
I think that's very nice Pete, it certainly works for me :D

Thank you Alan.
At the time, (Aug 2021) forest fires were raging through the U.S. & wasn't sure I should post it.
Now, it looks less reminiscent of the news pictures shown then..

Thank you Alan.
At the time, (Aug 2021) forest fires were raging through the U.S. & wasn't sure I should post it.
Now, it looks less reminiscent of the news pictures shown then..

Ah, I see. I thought it was just a dramatic sky. I'm sure no one will mind the picture being posted here.

Yes it's a picture of the sky taken from my garden!
It just reminded me of forest fires. No trees were burned during the taking of this picture.

Back