Edit My Images
Yes
Again straight out of the camera

Sham it was a cloudy day

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=77745&ppuser=23435

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
I like both of them, I think the clouds work well. Such a magnificent plane, lovely to see one in flight again.
Just as an aside, I was a young lad <10yrs old when I saw one go vertical just after take-off, a vision that has stayed with me for ever (and that was 45 years ago).

Thanks for sharing.

Matt

I like both of them, I think the clouds work well. Such a magnificent plane, lovely to see one in flight again.
Just as an aside, I was a young lad <10yrs old when I saw one go vertical just after take-off, a vision that has stayed with me for ever (and that was 45 years ago).

Thanks for sharing.

Matt

Can remember Finningley 1992, the second to last display, was clouded over, but it nearly clipped the fence at the far end of the runway doing the vertical climb in its display..

Now that is nice! I hate you too. I've been chasing that aircraft for 2 years and not managed to shoot it yet. Well done!

Kev.

Like it. Shame about the grey sky. Have you got any more with the bomb doors open etc?

The Vulcan is fantstic, the noise of it! and the fact it's one of the last British made nuclear war planes... makes you feel all patriotic when you see it!

When they anounced it at the southport air show everyone went silent.

I too have been after this for a while. Thrown quite a few quid in the buckets for the restoration.

Planning on going to Waddington again this year - purely to see this fly.

For me it brings back memories of my childhood - seeing it flyby the tram museum at Crich in Derbyshire - the loudest thing i have ever heard (although the tiffy comes close :D ). Hope its flying at waddington

Ian

Now that is nice! I hate you too. I've been chasing that aircraft for 2 years and not managed to shoot it yet. Well done!

Kev.

you might not then... ever.. she having big funding problems, all the ground crew have been given a months notice and if she dont get another 600k before the end of the month.. well.. game over!! check it out at the official website...

Excellent, got loads of this birdie at Lowestoft last year. At the time I thought they were pretty good... couple of months on TP shows me otherwise though!

Nice to see a *real* decent shot and as people say, damned shame what is going down :(

Arthur

It's not looking too good for the Vulcan............but it doesn't have to be this way - we can all help, and every little bit really does count.

If you have any interest in aviation, or are just plain patriotic - remember that we used to depend on these planes (and their crews) for our national security - then please go to this web site http://www.vulcantothesky.org/ and either sign the eBirthday card or pledge some money, however small an amount.

There is an appeal video on Youtube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqAW5zZser4

Despite what many may say, this plane is an important part of our heritage and the money is needed to perform critical maintenance work to the airframe. It cannot fly without it.

Please help. It would be a travesty for the project to fail now and become yet another heroic British failure.

Back