The Watch

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
was sat here earlier with a few sheets of blank paper, thought why not get some pictures of my watch, i took a few, then spent the next 10 mins getting finger prints off of the glass, let me know what you think and how i can improve it :)

click for larger one

please tear it apart :)

just noticed the black spec under the watch, damn it XD

Nice photo and watch. But what about a background.......like this one?

DSCF2735.jpg

If anyone is interested in watch pics, I suggest visiting www.tz-uk.com

one thing that I noticed - and not crit - I have a self winding Rotary with exactly the same internals (other than gold / silver) instead of all gold...........

watch3.jpg

Last edited:
It's a lovely looking watch and the details are nice and sharp. I think the second is the better of the two. I was going to suggest getting in much closer if you can.

Try something like the Raynox DCR250... it's not as good as a macro lens, but given you can get them for about £50 it's a much cheaper option. I can get up to 2.5x with it on my 55-250. All my posts in the Macro section are shot with it.

I think the second is better too. I disagree with getting rid of the shadow completely, just softening it a lot. Not sure how you would do it either, but getting it to sit up better in the second one would improve it loads IMO.

Back