The watchers

cannockwolf

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
This is the closest thing I have to street photography, but its not on a street :bang:

taken at the Louvre, Paris.

France_9574.jpg

I really like this. It looks a little soft on my monitor, but it's probably just me. Plus, even if it is, it doesn't affect the image in a bad way. I like the b/w conversion, and I really like how you've captured a moment between the couple too. It's quite a romantic image!

thanks Aimee :)

thank you mark :)

I really like it well done.

How comes you weren't attacked for shooting in a museum/gallery, someone gave me grief at a National trust place for having a cam, and it was in the bag !

IIRC the louvre have no problems with cameras, they dont like flashes and there are certain 'no photography' areas (such as that crap painting they made that film about) but otherwise it wasnt a problem, i walked around with my camera when i was there.

national trust on the other hand were arsey about me even having a camera in my rucksac, i asked if they had a secure room i could leave it in and when they said no i took it and put it in the car, atleast it was insured there!

thanks dave

i didnt have any problems at all, and they definitely saw my camera, i even used a compact in the mona lisa room 2 years ago

Good picture. Was there any processing?

Good capture of a great moment in a cool place.

I think that that is terrific. Love it. So - don't mean to sound overly picky, but is there any way you can include the bottom of the legs of the bench they are sitting on? And perhaps slice a bit of the blank space off the right hand side?

Good picture. Was there any processing?

Good capture of a great moment in a cool place.

thanks, just normal curves, sharpening ect and some cloning of the picture wires

I think that that is terrific. Love it. So - don't mean to sound overly picky, but is there any way you can include the bottom of the legs of the bench they are sitting on? And perhaps slice a bit of the blank space off the right hand side?

thanks, but unfortunately i havent got any more of the legs i cropped them in camera :(

Back