"They don't know any better, but we do"

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
iczkfMq.jpg

That really does highlight the stupidity and thoughtlessness of so many people in society today. :mad:

Grrrr! i surmise the same sort of folk chuck rubbish out of their cars on the move and even worse leave the 'crap' in the car parks where they shop/visit even when there is bin no more than 10 feet away.

PS At venue i was working recently there were a couple of young lads larking about on their micro scooters....................one oh so carefully place a drinks can to one side a couple of minutes later he scooted off as the other one was about to go I said to him "I hope you are going to take that and put it in a bin.........." with a slightly sheepish look he picked it up and binned it! I gave him a smile & thumbs up to at least give him the idea and praise that such good acts are "right".

Things like this really annoy me.
Last summer at the BWC there was a group of teenage schoolkids with teachers, supposedly supervising them.
One lot dropped a plastic drink bottle in the adders enclosure, I spotted it and told one of the keepers who removed it.
A short while later the kids were back, hoping a snake had crawled into it, disappointed to see it had gone they were about to drop another
in when I pointed the camera at them, needless to say they beat a hasty retreat. Yes I did tell one of the teachers who seemed totally unconcerned :(

Things like this really annoy me.
Last summer at the BWC there was a group of teenage schoolkids with teachers, supposedly supervising them.
One lot dropped a plastic drink bottle in the adders enclosure, I spotted it and told one of the keepers who removed it.
A short while later the kids were back, hoping a snake had crawled into it, disappointed to see it had gone they were about to drop another
in when I pointed the camera at them, needless to say they beat a hasty retreat. Yes I did tell one of the teachers who seemed totally unconcerned :(

On the latter part re the teachers ambivalence, I would have been inclined to report that attitude to the BWC folk. Because IMO clearly school parties need educating as to their responsibilities in advance of their visits!

On the latter part re the teachers ambivalence, I would have been inclined to report that attitude to the BWC folk. Because IMO clearly school parties need educating as to their responsibilities in advance of their visits!

I did, but as it was on a public day and they make a lot of money from school visits during the week I doubt anything was said

I did, but as it was on a public day and they make a lot of money from school visits during the week I doubt anything was said

In which case, a sad insight into the example that that teacher sets by not taking such things seriously..........................all the talk of 'leaving' a big legacy of debt to the future generation(s) but if they care squat about what I am trying to leave why the heck should I care whether they will have to pay for the mess they are creating!!!!!

In which case, a sad insight into the example that that teacher sets by not taking such things seriously..........................all the talk of 'leaving' a big legacy of debt to the future generation(s) but if they care squat about what I am trying to leave why the heck should I care whether they will have to pay for the mess they are creating!!!!!

Private school, would imagine the kids were boarders on a weekend trip, although they were in casual uniform, makes you wonder doesn't it, seems money doesn't
mean manners

Back