Thicko pano help!

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,

I use PSE6 and use the 'auto' button for my panos, and they normally work well. However, I am trying to stitch together 9 images of a car park in 360, and my 'auto' button can't cope! It just keeps telling me 'cannot aline images' (even if I just try with two images). I think there is too much detail (lots of cars).

How can I do it maually please? I have a blank file open, and all of my images open.....how do I drag or copy an image onto/into my blank file, and then stitch them together?

:help:

The answer is Layers. However, I've never used PSE6, and can't tell you exactly how to do it, but..

On your panorama-sized canvas, copy each picture in as a new layer. Basically:)

Photoshop likes to die on me whilst trying to do panos, I either have to shrink the file size down for each shot first, or just use less shots....but it has never told me it can't do it, it normally just arses it up :p

I would say you can send me your files and I will try and do it here, but don't think I have ever managed to get it to do 9 images without killing my PC, will give it a go though if you want?

Thanks for everything. PSE6 normally is fine, but this car park is full of white lines and it is just going to be impossible to line it all up (I wish I never started!)

Another vote for Auotstitch. Or for those really awkward panos where even Autostitch gets confused, PTAssembler gets the job done.

Back