things that have to be done.

Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
have any of you lot got photographic "rituals"?
stuff you have to do when you shoot , to complete the days work.
ok not exactly rituals, but when we shoot a wedding theres three things i try to do for entertainment.
crack the same joke , preferably to the b&g. "we,ve been married 35 years you know."
"you dont look old enough"
"well its 22 realy , but it FEELS like 35"
as my mrs is paranoid at the size of her.. em.. behind, i always have to get a shot if it. preferably as she bends over to take a shot.realy pees her off later.
as theres always ONE woman at a wedding showing WAY TOO MUCH cleavage, i feel its my duty(you know where this is going dont you chaps ) , to get a realy good close up shot of said vastness.
so funny to hear my mrs reveiwing the shots later.
"mark , youve been shooting b***y t**s again" :D
are any of you lot as sad/daft as me.?

incidentaly , yesterdays cleavage was a previous bride of ours, who recomended us to yesterdays bride. a real good sport and very outgoing.
." mark, are you photographing my t**s? "
" yup"
" they are good arent they. thats why i show em off"
i had to agree. :eek:

1) remember to turn on camera
2) remember to insert card ( mostly)
3) remember to turn up
works for me :D

of course if I can find t*ts to photograph thats always a bonus :LOL:

I like to remember to take battery out of charger before I turn up to rugby club. Generally helps :D

After yet another shooting session on ISO that was way too high and everything is now noisier than a jet engine!!!!!!! My new ritual will include CHECK THE *@?&%$ ISO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk:

Mr Inaneredstripe...like your style. Now just remind me why i'm letting you do our wedding.....!! lol

kelack. batteries i dont have a prob with. i,m pretty anal about batteries, cards and cameras being sorted before a shoot. and the shot list too.
loads of backup batteries, lens cloths n such.
have more than once, lifted up camera , after changing lenses, to find darkness. suprising how quickly you can get a lens cap off when people are looking at you.:confused::bang:

I hope ALL images will be in our proof book!! lol

as theres always ONE woman at a wedding showing WAY TOO MUCH cleavage, i feel its my duty(you know where this is going dont you chaps ) , to get a realy good close up shot of said vastness.
so funny to hear my mrs reveiwing the shots later.
"mark , youve been shooting b***y t**s again" :D
are any of you lot as sad/daft as me.?

incidentaly , yesterdays cleavage was a previous bride of ours, who recomended us to yesterdays bride. a real good sport and very outgoing.
." mark, are you photographing my t**s? "
" yup"
" they are good arent they. thats why i show em off"
i had to agree. :eek:

truly shocking

That you posted this thread without any pictures of said cleavage:naughty:

Back