Thinking of you.

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple more from my first wedding.

_MG_5241-Edit.jpg

And crop....don't know why just wanted to try it.

_MG_5241-Edit%202.jpg

_MG_5242-Edit.jpg

TFL.
Ken.

#2 (y)(y)(y)

#1 (y)(y)

#3 :|

not sure I can explain why.
the first two look the sort of pics I'd expect o see in a wedding album
#3, by comparison looks a little lost with so much white space; and she's opened her eyes

just MHO of course

Last edited:
Thanks, I thought 3 may go well with some text and quite liked the space for that.
Thanks again.
Ken.

aha
that makes more sense!

btw
I like the sepia treatment! (y)

#1 is great :clap:
#2 doesn't do it for me. I think it's because it's a head shot and with her eyes shut it just doesn't seem right, I couldn't tell it was a wedding picture. JMHO though :)
#3 Is a great idea, would go well in a wedding magazine with text :clap:
I love the sepia effect as well :)

Nice set of images, I think #2 would work better with a bit more shoulder so you can see the neck of the dress. really like #3

I the crop is great, but I would pull her 1/2 an inch to the right :D Love these mate!!!

Cheers guys.....

btw
I like the sepia treatment! (y)
Thanks.
bit too pale for me personally, hope that doesn't offend
Not at all, next time maybe ;)
#1 is great :clap:
#2 doesn't do it for me. I think it's because it's a head shot and with her eyes shut it just doesn't seem right, I couldn't tell it was a wedding picture. JMHO though :)
#3 Is a great idea, would go well in a wedding magazine with text :clap:
I love the sepia effect as well :)
Thanks.
Nice set of images, I think #2 would work better with a bit more shoulder so you can see the neck of the dress. really like #3
I the crop is great, but I would pull her 1/2 an inch to the right :D Love these mate!!!
Thanks I'll give both those a go.
Thanks again appreciate the comments.
Ken.

I love number 1 but to be honest she looks pee'd off in #3 not a look you'd be expecting of a wedding.

There is a happy and lucky groom somewhere, she's one hot bride to say the least.

That aside, I think ...

No. 1 (y)(y)(y), love how she's well posed with her eyes closed, as if feeling "his" presence?!
No. 3 (y)(y)(y), love how she has that serious look on her face (y)

Sorry, but No. 2 just spooked me .... with her eyes closed and facing to where "someone" should be sitting :shrug: makes me feel as if her partner is "gone"?!

Back