This 2 pound Tesco processing thang...

Huh Tesco charged more? Well unless they have put up their prices in the last few days......before paying they scan bar-codes in a book (after finding the right pages), so I'm surprised they have a special bar-code book for east London.

Maybe the London price includes a Congestion Charge? :)

I use Peak Imaging for develop only, the price is the same for C41, E6 or B&W and the negs come back spotless, usually within a few days. I then scan using my Minolta film scanner.

As someone else said earlier, if you want instant/cheap scans why not just shoot digital in the first place?

***As someone else said earlier, if you want instant/cheap scans why not just shoot digital in the first place?***

Well for me it started with one Tesco store wouldn't mind just doing development only for 99p but another more convenient one would only do it with a CD (erm I wonder if the head office know that a local manager can make his own rules)....but anyway some of the supermarket scans are so good, it's not worth the effort of getting a bit of extra quality using my Epson V750.....and of course anything that's a winner on the neg you can always get it drum scanned.

Back