This any good??

Name
The King Of Prestwich
Edit My Images
Yes
I got this when walking past a skate park in Stockholm. I had my nifty locked in, so just tried to sort the exposure out and snapped away. I've got a couple more, but they need cropping. No PP whatsoever! :D

This any good??

I think it's brilliant. All the elements of the shot just seem to fit and work together really well. One of those images I wish I'd have made. :clap::clap:

Cheers!! :) I got a couple of him wiping out too, but he was at the other side of the bowl, so I'm not sure how well they'll crop (damn you fixed focal length!! :D )

Not bad, I do think that the feet on the top right and the shadow on the left hand side could be 'cloned' out.. They distract you (especially the feet) from the skater..
Also the little shade of a tree(?) at the bottom right... if you could've gotten the skater to move just a little bit more.. so his shadow would be separate from the tree..

I know these are little niggles and so on - the shot I think is good (and especially if you only had that 50mm lens with you!). So don't take this as huge critique, just few things I thought would make it a 'better' picture.

I do think that the feet on the top right and the shadow on the left hand side could be 'cloned' out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

For me those bits are every bit as important to the overall balance and impact of the shot as the skater is...... but that's art for you eh.

I do agree that in a perfect world the tree shadow wouldn't have been there.

I like it (y), I'm sorry dazzajl, I have to agree with GooGaBu about the crop!, Here (with Stuart's pemission is my take on the shot)!. Kind regards Graham.

http://

Great capture, certainly better with the distractions removed.

Back