This buggy IS 4x4 daddy!

Edit My Images
No
We have a green in front of the house where I live and its nice being able to play around with the little one as it is clear of doggy poop. Though sometimes, when there are other kids about the camera stays indoors (you know, the usual comment re pervert floats about otherwise) but today it was just us. I decided to get some photographs of her, crikey she makes me laugh. She was so determined to get her toy buggy across the green to me. It was just too difficult to push, so what did she do? Slung it on her back and carried it, though being the same size as her, almost, she manged to do it and get to the other side! Bless her. No wonder she is fast asleep now!

Hope you like.

FAM-280.jpg
_
FAM-286.jpg

most definitely I like
one to keep and embarrass her with later! (y)

She wouldn't be embarrassed by those. It is the early teen shots that make them cringe when they are older ;)

Did daddy choose that T shirt for the shoot ?

:)

:LOL: Love that little story - you can see the sheer determination on her face in the first shot. The second shot is lovely as the light has just caught her at the right angle.

beautiful.

Can't see the pics King?

Errrrm,... they are there, just lagging when they load. Maybe the .Mac server is struggling at the moment. They did upgrade everyones account from a 1GB to 5GB one not 5 days ago. Maybe they need to put more Xserve servers in there to speed things up.

King.

Thanks for the kind comments guys and girls.

Off out to photograph a 2 year olds birthday party now :). Well looking forward to it! I'm dressed up as Robin Hood and everything. The lenghts us togs go to to develop business is imense.

:)

King.

EDIT: And no, I will not be posting pictures of me ;) a 6ft 2in rugby built Robin Hood looks,........... funny.

I can see them now. As Min says, sheer determination in the first photo. Love the light too.

Back