This is what I say to being nominated forum nutter!

Name
Tomas
Edit My Images
No
Observe my rubber pig! :D
_TDW5975-Edit.jpg

actually I'm fibbin, the rubber pig is my dog's, it's not really mine

that bloke's a nutter...:nuts:

oy nutter :nuts:

lol :naughty: what you going to do with babe.....

md:nuts:

that bloke's a nutter...:nuts:

oy nutter :nuts:

lol :naughty: what you going to do with babe.....

md:nuts:

:LOL: That's Sheila MD! Not babe, it's my dogs best friend!, She sits with it very nicely and if your mean to Sheila she gets very upset :(

NOOOO - The rubber pig belongs to the dog - well thats just ruined the entire thing for me - next you'll be telling me santa doesn't exist

whats so straing about that :D:D :LOL:

My my Tomas what big hands you've got..... All the better to slap the pig with I guess :LOL: Excellent Self Portrait Mate and I like the touch of Astrix and very nearly the look of Vitalstatistix (slimmer version obviously) ;)

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Signed sealed and delivered :p

I thought you were running for election as the new Finnish finance minister :LOL:

Me! Finance minister! Now there's an idea...hmmm :thinking:....D3X here we come!

My my Tomas what big hands you've got..... All the better to slap the pig with I guess :LOL: Excellent Self Portrait Mate and I like the touch of Astrix and very nearly the look of Vitalstatistix (slimmer version obviously) ;)

:LOL: OOh we can't slap the pig, Maddie will attack and defend to the death!
I used the liquify tool in ps to stretch out me dingers a bit, bit Eugene Victor Toombes X-file stylee :naughty:

I heart you :LOL:
Cheers Betty!:love: I heart you back!

Haha, cool SP :)

Cheers mate (y)

I have one of those "latex" pigs as well - it is currently sitting in front of the fire with one of my dogs - is yours male or female?

there cool aren't they!
Maddie won't chew the pig though, it's her best friend, she sits and watches tv with it!

My dog's a girl and so's the rubber pig :LOL:
_TDW0255copy.jpg

that pig has a worrying smile:thinking:

Back