This little piggy.." Now in colour also.."

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a few hours out with the family today at a working farm " An old working farm at that.."

This shot I liked as soon as i took it...

Piggys

Piggys_web.jpg

Colour version.

piggys_colou_rweb.jpg

Md

Last edited:
I think I'd personally like this better in mono B&W than a pinky tinge,, but it would look brilliant on a farm office wall. Great stuff, Dave.

I like it. I was expecting something a little more playful as, don't ask why, I always find piglets to be playful little creatures and couldn't imagine them in serene settings such as this. But you've captured the moment well - I imagine the farmer would appreciate seeing that photo.

Something more like this Janice ?

Piggys_web_2.jpg

MD

I like it. I was expecting something a little more playful as, don't ask why, I always find piglets to be playful little creatures and couldn't imagine them in serene settings such as this. But you've captured the moment well - I imagine the farmer would appreciate seeing that photo.

Thanks for the comments I might email them the shot to see if they like it.

Regards

MD

I quite like the pinky tinge actually (y)

I like it mate nice dof you have used or was that just luck :LOL::LOL:. Can't make my mind up what edit i prefer :thinking:

I like it mate nice dof you have used or was that just luck :LOL::LOL:. Can't make my mind up what edit i prefer :thinking:

Just luck matey... You know me LoL....Lol

Thanks for the comment

Dave

Lovely shot and I think I prefer the 2nd one - either way I won't be having pork chops for dinner now:(:LOL:

Depth of field and composition works really well in this image, very nice (y)

Back