This little princess got her castle.

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
As title says my grandaughter finally got to see a real castle today and was mightily impressed and braved the freezing cold much better than me :)

3073147323_efc810963c_o.jpg

3074004638_2851f35845_o.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely granddaughter, Jaco.

Glad you could get her to see the castle (I thought it was easy in Edinburgh there's one in town proper if I remember correctly), and I like the contrast between the colour of her clothes vs whatever she is holding (cannon frame?) and the background, but would have liked to see a bit of castle. ;)

Normally its pretty exspensive to get in yesterday was a free day :) and there was 5 of us lol. Hey im scottish got save the pennies :) I may more shots of castle it was pretty cold and my hands were freezing . Yup was end of a cannon frame.

Lovely granddaughter, Jaco.

Glad you could get her to see the castle (I thought it was easy in Edinburgh there's one in town proper if I remember correctly), and I like the contrast between the colour of her clothes vs whatever she is holding (cannon frame?) and the background, but would have liked to see a bit of castle. ;)

I did try have a look for castle shots most were of surrounding edinburgh from top I was so cold was on wind down had been out all morning and was heading home when I got ambushed by daughter and grandkids who dragged me back in again lol .

There is this one apologies if its wrong forum i know this is people stuff but it is ST Margarets chapel window so kind of a person thing :)

3074049898_733b4dfec4_o.jpg

Back