This one is a lady!

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken a few minutes ago with the 70-200 VR. Set the ISO to 1000. No crop again, just resized for the forum, (I know, there's a bit of space at the top.)

Lady.jpg

Why is it when I upload to Photobucket my shots seem less saturated than in Photoshop Elements. This shot and the others were extremely well saturated when I was working on them. Am I missing something?

This one has +15 of saturation added during the RAW conversion

Lady2.jpg

I tried using the free webspace that google give you with Picasa. Every shot gets processed in some way during the upload and looks horrible. Don't know if your host processes the shots too?

Second one is a much better shot. looks a bit more awake in the first one though :). Colours do look a bit strong but not extreme.

Thanks Robert, I*ll have a go with Picasa. You think the colours look strong? They still look muted to me compared to the initial transfer from the camera.

Why is it when I upload to Photobucket my shots seem less saturated than in Photoshop Elements. This shot and the others were extremely well saturated when I was working on them. Am I missing something?

I had this problem...try setting your working space in elements to sRGB?

HTH

:)

Cheers Marianne, I'll check my setting in Photoshop Elements when I get home tonight.

Back