This week in Wales

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all.

Had the very unusual pleasure of two trips to the Loop this week (Weds / Thurs) in absolutely glorious weather, traffic was slow but quality more than made up for lack of quantity, hope you enjoy.

Weds - Cadwest

CadWest_090909_0102_800.jpg

CadWest_090909_0143_800.jpg

CadWest_090909_0175_800.jpg

Thurs - The Bwlch

Bwlch_100909_0057_800.jpg

Bwlch_100909_0074_800.jpg

Bwlch_100909_0111_800.jpg

Well you're right about quality Steve. You've certainly produced quality shots. ;) Oh, I'm telling everyone who has been to Wales this week that I hate them. (I'm getting withdrawal) So :razz:

;):D:D:D

Kev.

Great shots Steve, as you said, quality not quantity :D and perfect conditions as well........

Peter

Excellent shots Steve, looks like a very good couple of days (y)

Hi Steve.
Nice to meet you on Wednesday up the hill.
I think a little more work on No1 would turn it into a cracking image, at the moment it is suffering from fringing which imo is making it somewhat softer than it is.
4 is the one I prefer, it also has fringing but can be removed with a little work in any image manipulation program.
The others are good as well.

Allan

Hi Steve.
Nice to meet you on Wednesday up the hill.
I think a little more work on No1 would turn it into a cracking image, at the moment it is suffering from fringing which imo is making it somewhat softer than it is.
4 is the one I prefer, it also has fringing but can be removed with a little work in any image manipulation program.
The others are good as well.

Allan

Hi Allan.

Thanks for the reply but i'm not sure what you are referring to with "fringing" the images look pretty sharp to me and have only suffered from re-sizing for this forum?

Hi Steve
If you look at images 1 & 3, you will see a fringe of lighter sky colour around the fuz. The sky does not blend straight to the fuz. it's like a lighter line all the way around the fuz and it is not very wide. How it happens I can't remember, but it does occur in post processing.

Allan

No 1 IS THE BEST ABSOLUTEY FANTASTIC.PLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES BUT WHERE IS CAD WEST EXACTLY.

Steve
Nice to see you again, top shooting, sharp in great light.
'M'

Back