Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Ill kick off

Saturday: Amateurs, Siddal v West Hull
Sunday: Either Salford v Wakey or Rochdale v South Wales
Next Thursday: Featherstone v Halifax

Accy v Wycombe on sat.. A chance of local cricket side winning the league sunday so big coverage there.. and thats it so far.. will be a quiet weekend if so.. had a busy week with sat, sun, mon and tue all shooting.. ready for a quiet one :)

I will be covering the rugby double header at Twickenham on Saturday. London Irish v Saracens then Wasps v Harlequins.

Motorbikes at Castle Combe...

Going along to "brush up" on motorsport photography in preparation for new MSA/FIA licences in the next season.

Woop.

Saturday - Take in Alness United v Thurso in the North Caledonian League (more practice) unless I get the chance to go to Inverness for the Highland v Stewarty Rubgy game in the 'National 2' division.

Sunday - Head to Inverness for some Sunday pub league football as their is normally a couple of games going on around Bught park.

Quiet weekend for me, picked up some athletics on Sat/Sun which should pay me enough for the week.. damned international break.

National One derby clash at Richmond, London Scottish v Blackheath FC. Come on the mighty club!

Shouldn't that be

Come on the mighty Club!

There is only one CLUB ;)

I'm having a weekend away in Somerset before the start of the Union season.

Having said that I'd like to be with James at Twickers.

Accy v Wycombe on sat.. A chance of local cricket side winning the league sunday so big coverage there.. and thats it so far.. will be a quiet weekend if so.. had a busy week with sat, sun, mon and tue all shooting.. ready for a quiet one :)

Now added athletics on sunday... footy, cricket and athletics

Simon Lewis at Twickenham says some of the new passes are about 2 weeks behind schedule but just to book in using the online form and the grounds media rep will pick it up and clear you for the day.

First time shooting cricket for me as the local league season is coming to an end a mate of mine does some pro player agent work getting pro's to come over from where ever to play for the local sides so he wants a few photos. Another chance of shooting somthing different.

No idea how its going to turn out, shooting people on the move under good light shouldn't be too difficult I have had a bit of practice there. I'm just not sure how the 500D with 70-200 will cope with the distance to the crease even with the 1.4x on there.

Something new to try anyway and there is a bar and a BBQ on so all is good.

Hoping to get down to the Bristol Half Marathon on Sunday morning.

Double header at Twickenham tomorrow, and up in Leeds for their game against Bath on the Sunday.

Not able to use my D300 this weekend so may need to rent a full frame D3 and a 400mm 2.8 (£££££££), first time I'll have used either, terrified of screwing up haha

Double header at Twickenham tomorrow, and up in Leeds for their game against Bath on the Sunday.

Not able to use my D300 this weekend so may need to rent a full frame D3 and a 400mm 2.8 (£££££££), first time I'll have used either, terrified of screwing up haha

Well 2 days on did you screw up??:LOL:. don't leave your audience guessing too long Patrick!:).

By the way I did Local Footy for the local Rag on Sat:) + a long owed favour to a Staffing Tog (YP), on Sunday to cover a "friendly" footy match between the "dads" of kids who play for a number of teams under the heading of "the Battyfords football club". (if you can stand the pain there's a few up on my flikr:puke:)

Back