those looking to buy suction cups

I'm pretty sure they are similar to our tiled floor litters we have at work. The trouble with those is the rubber is really hard so I'm not sure I'd risk those on a cars paint work.
I have the manfrottos and a fibreglass car and they've not damaged it in any way yet.

I'm pretty sure they are similar to our tiled floor litters we have at work. The trouble with those is the rubber is really hard so I'm not sure I'd risk those on a cars paint work.
I have the manfrottos and a fibreglass car and they've not damaged it in any way yet.

They can leave a mark in paintshield though (manfrottos) :bang:

I got a single sucker with a tripod mount fixing, my ex got it for me, from Germany I believe. Is very good if a little worrying!! I HAVE had a camera fall off once at 10mph, but by some miracle it was fine. However I've also had video camera on (external bodywork) at 100mph++ and it was ok. Just have to ensure body is clean from dirt and the sucker bites in and holds, maybe tie the camera up with some wire/string to a part of the car just to be safe. It is very worrying!

Back