B&W Three from Skye

Look a bit over-sharpened/compressed but I particularly like the composition of the first two - the stark white of the houses works well against the dark surroundings :)

When I first saw these number one was instantly my favourite, but the more I look at them the more I think I prefer number two due to the superb composition. I really like how the foreground of the image is clear and sharp but then towards the back the mountain fades into the mist. I also agree with gramps; the contrast between the dark landscape and the white house works very well (y)

Stunning hang number 2 on your wall

Look a bit over-sharpened/compressed but I particularly like the composition of the first two - the stark white of the houses works well against the dark surroundings :)

Thanks Gramps.

When I first saw these number one was instantly my favourite, but the more I look at them the more I think I prefer number two due to the superb composition. I really like how the foreground of the image is clear and sharp but then towards the back the mountain fades into the mist. I also agree with gramps; the contrast between the dark landscape and the white house works very well (y)

Thanks Carl.

One and two work really well for me ,good set

thanks Dave

Stunning hang number 2 on your wall

Cheers Terry

Back