Three from today!!!

Edit My Images
Yes
A few from today. Took the 30D and my Sigma 70 - 300mm out today. Was having fun till rain stopped play.

First picture called 'I aint no gay'. This guy saw me taking pics and asked what I was doing. Told him and he wanted his picture taken. I obliged. He then informed me that in his own words that ' i aint no gay - dont be putting me on no gay website!!!' :wacky:

Next is a boxer gurading his masters pathway :eek:

Finally, last picture simply called 'summer is here' :LOL: :LOL:

Not as sharp as usual but fun nevertheless. :)

Thanks for looking.

Diego Garcia said:
He then informed me that in his own words that ' i aint no gay - dont be putting me on no gay website!!!' :wacky:
PMSL :LOL:

Last one is great, but what's with all this slantin' Diego? :cautious:

why can i only see the first one, good as it is.

excellent shots, is that Bod in his pants?

Excellent stuff again Diego ... the last is so typical ...

Any seafront, anywhere in England, any summers day ... you will always find them !

For some reason I cant see 'Aint no gay' which is a pity because the caption alone made me laugh.

I like the boxer dog but would be tempted to clone out that cream-coloured post growing out of his shoulder (funny how I notice things like that in other people's pics but not my own).

The last one is a classic but, thank heaven I havent found anything as unsavoury lurking in the aisles of my local Asda!

the first shot is superb...detail, tone, composition, expression all spot on, love the last one too, says it all really! Great stuff!

'I aint no gay'

Ahh, the subtle nuances of the average bristolian ;)

I like the ast one a lot, the slight blur/diffuse glow, gives it a film-like appearance for me.

Like the pictures.

Just thinking the idea of giving titles/captions give a whole new dimension to the shot...:thinking:

hmmmm I've got a few that could have titles :)

Back