Tibetan Farm Worker

Name
Les
Edit My Images
No
A young lady, Tibetan farmer on her way to work the fields for the day, as you can see she is heavily wrapped up as the temperature was around -10c so it was about to be a long cold day ahead.
This was a quick one off shot as she passed by on the back of a trailer pulled by a little tractor and as she saw me with the camera she closed her eyes but I think the shot still says a lot and I just love the dark and bright colours of her clothes.

Les F

Women-Tibet_0963.jpg

Wow - superb colour! I'm not sure on the crop - or is this where you tell me it's shot on 6X6? ;)

I really like this image just a shame you can't see just a little more of her face but wow still good. The colours of her clothes are so vibrant. A farm worker you say that must be hard work. Her body language tells you a lot about how she's feeling about the day ahead. What a lot we take for granted over here. Thanks for sharing (y)

The lighting and colour are top notch. (y)

Can't fault the colour, it's really popping and pin sharp too!

My nephew went to Tibet last year when we went to China, The colours are great and the air is so clear that he got lots of good shots.

I like the character in this shot combined with the colours. Well done.

Lovely shot... The eyes closed thing, is that something to do with them believing that if you take a photo of them their spirit leaves them? I know that sounds ridiculous, but in parts of Thailand you have to ask permission for this exact reason!

Back