Tiger through the metal screens on the jeep

Edit My Images
No
First wildlife post.

This was taken at a small tiger sanctuary near Udupi in India. Got some nice shots when the driver dared open the door for a clear shot but I like this one due to the metal grill on the jeep showing up and the tiger looking straight at the camera.

IMG_2002 by steverob68, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi Steve :wave:

Welcome to TP (y)

no image Steve you linked a url with image tags not url

To add images from flickr above the pic

Share This
Grab HTML/BCode
check the Bcode radio button
choose the size
Copy the code in the box
Paste it into your post

IMG_2002 by steverob68, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks, was just trying to work that out lol

Last edited:
Would love to see that cropped so the frame looks like a real frame. The eyes of tigers are scary things to look into.

I might have another go at that later in the week. The angle of the frame didn't quite work out the last time I had a try at cropping to it.

Cropped the shot above to as close to the outside edges of the bars as I could without getting into the background. Theres just not enough room at the top to leave a small amount of background all round and my PS skills are still pretty rough and ready :-(

There is a lighter area from directly below the tigers jaw to across it's right leg. Tried to a few things in PS to sort it out without luck. Anyone got suggestions?

crop by steverob68, on Flickr

Here's another shot I got of the same cat when the driver felt confident enough to open the door and let me stick the camera out!

Tiger by steverob68, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back