Toby

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys. I've been reading these forums for a few months now and I have to say, I love them! It seems to be run by people who really know their stuff, and who are always happy to help!

Anyway. I got into photography about 7-8 months ago when I blew a large portion of my student loan on a Canon 350D with Kit lens on ebay. Since then I have purchased a 50mm 1.8 and Tokina 12-24 (plus all the usual accessories such as filters, batteries, tripod).

I was asked a couple weeks ago to take some photos at a (my friends) kid's Christening. Unfortunately the vicar was a little too strict on camera usage and (purposefully) stood right in my way as I went to take that vital shot of Toby (the baby) being christened.

I didn't really want to come back with nothing so I took the chance of taking some pictures of Toby later that afternoon in more relaxed surroundings.

This is one of the set I took that I was quite happy with.

Any comments, good or bad are highly appreciated!

Thanks guys.

1183115530.jpg

P.S.

My blog is at: www.t-photo.co.uk

He he that's a cracker, aren't they brilliant at that age!

Nice and sharp piccie too.

Mike.

I think it would be better with his hole face, but I do like this shot as it is. Really great eyes :)

love the pic

i like the pics with some of the head missing i think its less boring than the whole face.

very artistic

Back