ppp

Edit My Images
Yes
DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

First edits of a couple I took today, not been back very long, good day in all, had a cold so was sniffing all day otherwise great fun

thanks yeah i'm pleased with that one

Oh yes, both excellent

thanks, think the top one looks better at full size, you can really see his face then

managed to get a few of them today, more by luck than judgement though :)

had a couple of him going in but that was more interesting

tried the clarity that Russdaz said on a couple of these but most seemed better as is, will keep playing with it though on the raws

That second one is a stunner.

Some nice efforts mate.

tried the clarity that Russdaz said on a couple of these but most seemed better as is, will keep playing with it though on the raws

I know the track very well been there loads, but i think the clarity may just be due to the way i meter the camera in manual. I use the historgram alot, and just trust they will look they way they do once processed, as they look very flat on the camera screen.

What metering are you using out of interest?

Matrix metering for most, think it may just be me needing to play with it more and learn better

If you have spot metering then, thats the one to use if your not happy in manual.

cool i have that, will give it a try at the A1 racing in May, thanks mate, not really ready for Manual shooting yet :)

Superb set of images ... :clap: ... and I have to agree that number 2 is a real stunner ... (y)

:p

The last one, i could have sworn i saw that in a magizine before?

Tony

I'm sure quite a few people have been pushed out of there before :)

Back