Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
3329282574_913a86fa7d_o.jpg

3328336509_37bd515460_o.jpg

3328336375_36c2332ed9_o.jpg

3328336189_06c426149f_o.jpg

Frames a tad heavy for my taste, but good images, 2 & 3 are my pick.

Beautiful, peaceful pictures Ian, looks like you had a good time there.
Frames detract from your photography for me.

Nice series. No.2 ticks all the boxes for me. :)
I agree with Les about the frames though.

#2 does it for me. Everything as near to spot on as you can get. (y)

Then in order of preference #1, #3 and then #4

Love #1 the contrast of the blue sky / white clouds and the green grass dappled with the white of the snow.

#3 a bit cluttered in the foreground and the orange coloured patch in the pile of rocks in the foreground is a bit distracting keeps drawing my eye downward in the frame.

#4 The clump of grass doesnt do much for me in terms of foreground interest and there's a tad too much in terms of glare off the water.

Good pics none the less and certainly ones to be proud of as it looks like you caught the Lakes on a wonderful day. Pic # 2 deffo makes me wish I was there. :)

#2 does it for me. Everything as near to spot on as you can get. (y)

Agreed, they are all nice, but that's the one that stands out for me too.

I would have to agree about the frames being slightly too heavy and distracting, but it still is a very nice set.

Number 2 for me however there is something about that first one that i like but cant explain why lol

All excellent, but no 2's my fav, I like the frames, suppose it's just personal taste. :)

2,3,1,4 for me and a very nice set

NO.2 here too.

Whereabouts in the lakes were they taken?

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that #1 is the pick of the bunch for me.

All are very nice landscapes, but that's it for me... it's nice landscape, there's nothing really setting them apart and with #2, #3 and #4 I get the feeling I've seen it before. Number #1 is that little bit different. I could give further crit on this one, but I get the feeling I might get stoned for the previous sentence anyways, so i'll leave it at that ;)

Oh... borders... sorry, but nooooo!

Have to say that these look like your best work so far. Really good stuff dude :) I do agree with others that the frames are a little heavy though. You could use that pixel space for the images so we can see them bigger and better.

All are really good a lighter frame for me though, where are they taken from as going there on hols this year.And could do with some locations .
Thanks

4 Stunners! Liking no 2 best though, the line of rocks is brilliant!

With only 800px to present your image I personaly believe it's better to use those pixels on the image instead of black and white borders. :)

With only 800px to present your image I personaly believe it's better to use those pixels on the image instead of black and white borders. :)

Cheers Pete I know what your saying and will certainly keep it in mind. Some like frames and some don't.. (y)

Back