Todays frosty conditions

JPS

Edit My Images
Yes
Here's a couple of photos from the heavy frost we had - combined with the freezing fog and it looked like snow.

Frost4copy.jpg

Frost5copy.jpg

both good
but #2 head & shoulders above #1

#1 looks like selective colour, but I expect that's how it was!
#2 path makes a lovely lead in to the building beyond (y)

both not too shabby tho! (y)

Both very good but I much prefer the first. The 2nd looks well slanted to the right?

I much prefer the first one, although I'd have done something about that speck of red (a sign?) in the distance.

Both very good but I much prefer the first. The 2nd looks well slanted to the right?

You're right, looked slightly wonky - here's a straighter version. Thanks to everyone else for your comments so far. I left the red sign in number one as a way to break up the whiteness of the scene - do you not think it adds anything - or is it better off out of it :thinking:

Frost55.jpg

Lovely captures of two beautiful scenes. Nice to see it certainly was one heavy hoar frost.

Cheers
Bill

Lovely shots :) 1st for me, the tracks lead the eye in and there is loads to look at...guess the same can be said for the 2nd, but prefer the first for some reason :)

Heres a couple I took this morning in the same location.

Frosty1.jpg

Frosty2.jpg

love both pics, but no 2 the best, also like marcymarks piccy with the drooping tree, had that been taken later on with a little fog would have made an awsome image with impact of being creepy :)

Back