Tomorrow Is The Day I Upgrade

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
The D40 shall be surplus to requirements tomorrow as I pick up my new (used) D200, Just wondering what people think of the D200 as I bought it on a bit of a whim, from what I read (and understand :p ) it seems quite a capable bit of kit

I will be using the 18-55 off the D40 for the time being as I have a sneaking suspition father christmas is bringing me a 18-105 for it in a few weeks, but for most of the time I think my 50mm will be attatched to it

I also hear the battery life is shocking :thinking:

First off, congratulations on your new toy.

You may either love it, or hate it. The D200 is significantly bigger than the D40. You will feel this every time you go out with it. Weight and size will add up.

But put that negative aside, it is a fantastic camera, and should push your abilities further. If you are seriously keen about photography, you are then heading in the right direction with buying this.

You will love it I'm sure..Its a fantastic camera. I was going to upgrade mine to a d300 but tbh the d200 does all I need for now. I may consider a d700 next year though

:LOL:

Aah, the ego boost .. glad to know I am not the only one suffering from that.

Well, that, and the fact it's a damn very fine camera will give you lots and lots of pleasures.

You won’t be disappointed with the D200.

Back