Tongues

Name
Jean
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry we're looking a bit scruffy - we're doing our best to smarten up for our photies :D

DSC_0014RandC1LR1.jpg

These are our 2 Yorkies being friendly with each other. C & C very welcome.

What a cracking capture... wonderful stuff.

Can I suggest maybe cropping a little more off the left hand side to balance?

So much for my errr... artisitc rendition of rule of thirds
I think you've got the composition right with what you've got to work with.
You certainly don't want to lose any more of the head though imho.
I don't know if you have anything more on the original because it would be nice to have the whole head of the dog on the left including his right ear.
Another inch to the bottom would bring the tongues into the main focal area too (golden triangle)
It's all just my personal opinion though.

It's a lovely capture.

Yeah - I'm sure you're right. So much for my errr... artisitc rendition of rule of thirds :bonk:

Ven - there are definiately 2 of 'em - they demand 2 dinners anyway :D

Thanks for nice comments.
Rules are there of course, to be broken...:):)

It's a great capture regardless of my opinion on cropping (y)

Many thanks for all the encouraging and kind comments. I always enjoy trying to get the 'perfect' (imo:D) shot of our little scamps. I was using a prime lens and as soon as I moved to compose a shot they forgot everything I thought they'd learned about sit/stay and did their own thing. :bang:

Thanks especially for the comments on cropping, because this was by no means my first attempt at cropping this pic and I really couldn't make my mind up how to tackle it. This is one of the things I really like about the forums - lots of friendly, informed and interesting advice. Ta, everyone :)

brilliant shot!

Back