Tonight at the lowery

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
just got in from taking a few shots of the lowery in Salford Queys.............

img_6187.jpg

That is a lovely shot :) nice perspecitive, symatrey (sp?) seems spot on too! well done! Need to get my ass down to that area myself.

That is a good shot, nicely balanced. I do agree chewyuk's comments though.

Im really pleased with the result, But in all fairness i dont know why it came out soo good.

while i was setting my camera up, i set the AEB to 3 shtops each way and this was the result. Now i havnt a clue what this has done only im pleased with the results.....

I like this, but would have cropped it in front of the metal line and would have made your logo a tad smaller and too one side, so you can get a real effect...

I do like this shot.
:agree: I think it would be better with a slight crop + maybe move the logo to a wider border. Its a great shot though, well done:clap:

Im really pleased with the result, But in all fairness i dont know why it came out soo good.

while i was setting my camera up, i set the AEB to 3 shtops each way and this was the result. Now i havnt a clue what this has done only im pleased with the results.....
shhh don't give away your secret!:)

Not quite symetrical, you need to crop a tad off the right hand side.
The line at the bottom isn't quite straight, not sure if it's lens distortion or if it's genuinely crooked in real life. The hand rails on either side don't quite align correctly.

Having said that it's a nice shot. I've been meaning to go down there myself one night, but never got around to it.

I quite like this. It's not taken too late in the day to lose some sky detail, which I think makes a huge difference with night and low light shots of this type.

Thanks for the comment, I will have another go tonight at the cropping, see how it turns out

Aye that's good. Great sky as well, didn't notice that before.

Not too keen on your border though :p

yer, the border was a first atempt. I'm going to try keep the logo, but put it in the border and not the picture.

Back