Tonights attempt

Name
Carl Davis
Edit My Images
Yes
I saved off a pic from the net and decided to try and recreate it, I dont think I did as good as job as the original but I think the results are ok. I do want to do it again as I realise the rim light is slightly to hot the main light could have been a little brighter (brightened up pp so i talking about the raw) and the background light needed to be further away and I want to gel it.

crits welcome, although bear in mind as usual my wife is not a model ,although I think she does amazingly well, especially as she was only home about 30mins when I said get changed i want to take a pic.

If this is considered a little to much skin for people section please move, I dont think it is as its not ment to be.

438587919_8Nppp-XL.jpg

awesome. and i would say with pictures like that your wife could definitly model. Really really cant flaw this picture

I'm glad I don't know enough to see anything wrong with this image. Your wife is a lovely lady and you have done her proud with this image. Like it very much.

Good pic. Picture perfect.

That's lovely.You and your wife ought to be be really chuffed with it.

Beautifully composed shot, lovely model and the light looks fine with your pp. Good luck with getting the lighting better in camera. (y)

Fantastic photo and great you have such a willing partner too, agree with the light on the end of her toes loses a little fluidity but thumbs up

Jay

Back