Top Gear Team at Britcar 24 hour!

Ladybird

Coccinella 7-Punctata
Name
Lesley
Edit My Images
Yes
Managed to capture Hammond on some rather slow laps, May's laps were far faster, Well done Captain Slow! (y)
f_Silverstone_09_09_07_392_hammond1aA.jpg

Have you spotted the naughty writing on the door? (clue the 'L' and 'N' are not on the door!) :D :D :D

c_Silverstone_09_09_07_305_b_side_A.jpg

...and on the other side? (sorry this is a heavy crop)

g_Silverstone_09_09_07_429_eat_dust_A.jpg

Hammonds dust after going slightly off track!

b-stone-09-09-07-109-crash.jpg

tis rumored this one may have been involved in the collision with the Top Gear car during the night, can you guess what it was? :shake:

d_Silverstone_09_09_07_342aa_A.jpg

This one is not part of top Gear really, but is UNCROPPED, and I'm really proud of it!:D I know it could do with a bit more room to move though :p

Thanks for looking

c_Silverstone_09_09_07_305_b_side_A.jpg

There was a picture of this side of the car in The Sun a couple of days later with the front door open so only the door could be read. I'd been wondering what the rest of it had said.

Did you know the Top Gear lads would be on that track or did you just turn up being very lucky?

Can't wait until the new series (y)

Oh, v. good photos btw!

Some great pics there ;) 'Arse' on one door, 'Penis' on the other! :p (dented side of the E46)

Cheers, Rob

EDIT - crap, just realised youve already done that one!.​

just to correct a point - the smashed car was the Duke Video BMW M3 E36
duke.jpg

but Richard Hammond was hit by the Chad Mosler
chadmosler.jpg

oh and my shot of the Topgear car
topgear.jpg

Did you know the Top Gear lads would be on that track or did you just turn up being very lucky?

Can't wait until the new series (y)

Oh, v. good photos btw!

I knew they were going to be there, left home just after midnight to try and see sme night racing, just as they had their first bash and came out for a bit. saw the Stig start up again after about an hour I think.

Went home for some sleep and went back to find they were off again!!! :shrug: was not really my lucky day! :LOL: Hammond went back out though, and I was pleased to get some shots! He's cute! :love: Grrrrr:p

Thanks for all the comments! much appreciated as I'm pretty new to this.

just to correct a point - the smashed car was the Duke Video BMW M3 E36
duke.jpg

but Richard Hammond was hit by the Chad Mosler
chadmosler.jpg

oh and my shot of the Topgear car
topgear.jpg

Nice shots!!! was there more than one collision with the top gear team? Maybe I should have said that the red BMW was rumoured to be ONE of the cars they collided with! :LOL: (I did say rumoured??? :cautious: :D :D :D)

May was born in Bristol so there's obviously some joke related to his nationality coming up!

Nice shots there - and I agree with the comment on the last one, it's always nice to get the whole car in shot like that whilst panning :)

Back