Tornado fighter and bomber action at tebay Friday 14th March

Name
Bill
Edit My Images
No
After the dreadful storm earlier this week one or two people found their way up onto the mast site at Tebay today and were rewarded with a little Tornado action :-

tebaytorn14mar4.jpg

tebaytorn14mar5.jpg

tebaytorn14mar6.jpg

tebaytorn14mar1.jpg

tebaytorn14mar2.jpg

tebaytorn14mar3.jpg

Nice to see Graham (G&A) and Steve (Sannds) up there and I think he got some decent shots today so more to come for sure.

Bill

Top notch as usual, thanks for sharing them. I almost went there today for the first time but I accidentaly stabbed myself in the face with a screwdriver last night and in much pain. Went to Slimbridge as more local and ended up sitting in the Cheltenham Festival traffic for hours. :crying:

very crisp. Very good

Great pictures :clap:

Would like to have a go at taking pics like this one day :thinking:

Darren

Nice set (y)
The last one has the edge for me

Thanks Dave hey Kris you know there will be quite a few people would love to see you on the hill we can be sure of a different slant look forward to it.

Bill

Another good day up at Tebay Bill......those saudi Tornado shots look terrific.....the paint scheme is just a bit different from the normal grey and it works well with low level shots....had some good action at Tebay so far this year and with the better weather months to come it could be a really good year up there.......look forward to getting up there myself in the not to distant future........Cheers Bazza

Back