tornado in HDR

I'd have said that was just good light, nothing obviously HDR about it, which is good :p

Yes - agree on the shadow areas - a bit noisy, but this does work. I especially like the specular highlight of the canopy. A fractionaly slower shutter bit have given more blur to increase the sense of speed.., but it's marginal.

Nice shot - Steve where was it shot please.
The link you gave does not appear to work.
Dave

WOW!

I love this, if you hadn't said HDR I'd not have guessed, like the others I'd have put it down to good light. Which IMO is perfect (y)

Good shot but to be honest it seems to have a black outline nearly around all of the Tornado so maybe tone the blacks down and this should also help the shadows and bring it all in uniform

Thanks for the comments.

Dave, it was taken at bwlch near Machynlleth in Wales, I was at the middle shelf at the entrance which is about 350 feet up from road level and appoximatly 1500 feet above sea level.

good shot! not too over done, nice low level sun makes it great shot too. good catch!

simply a stunner imo (y)

Now I am generally not a lover of HDR just a personal thing but that is one crackin photo, as has been said I would never have guessed it was HDR it is spot on (y)

Back