Tour of Britain Cycle Race

Edit My Images
Yes
Was lucky enough to have the race pass just 200yds from my front door this morning and couldn't resist taking a few snaps. It took the sum total of approx. 30 seconds for all riders to pass so no time to do anything other than point and shoot snaps. The whole affair was quite spectacular and very colourful especially with the sun making a rare appearance. Heres a few captures, pls excuse the quality though.

IMGP9930.jpg

IMGP9931.jpg

IMGP9932.jpg

IMGP9933.jpg

IMGP9934.jpg

IMGP9937.jpg

Many thanks for taking the time to look.

Great set. Forewarned is forearmed, they're due in Southport. I'll get there early and try some practice shots, given that there is 30 secs to get the action.

Thanks Russell, The entourage of police out riders and support vehicles take longer to go through but the whole spectacle is definitely worth going for a look. look forward to seeing some of your shots from Southport

Ah Russell........you've changed !!!

Ah Russell........you've changed !!!

I took a pill last night and woke up like this.

Thanks Russell, The entourage of police out riders and support vehicles take longer to go through but the whole spectacle is definitely worth going for a look. look forward to seeing some of your shots from Southport

Love the colour and the action. Southport is going to be a lot different from Alpe D'Huez which must be a great togging opportunity. I must check exactly when they come down Preston New Road (walking distance from my house). I think you got the spirit of the peleton.

Back