Toys out of the box...

Name
adam turner
Edit My Images
Yes
The little lad is now walking and was watching him with his toybox and was throwing the toys out and climbing in so set a picture up.The 2 picture i`ve used i have used 2 different pp on them my only critism is the light spill has the room is not that big.C&C welcome

jimbo1.jpg

jimbo0.jpg

Last edited:
Love the second shot (and the bruise) the first has just too much contrast for me. Maybe for an old person where you want to accentuate the wrinkles but not for a toddler :)

He seems to be getting bruises daily he`s just gettin to brave and is main hobby is climbing..lol

They're really cute, I like the lighting, what was the set up?

The lighting set up was 2 flash lights on the backdrop and two flash lights shot through umbrellas at the front the back lights were set to overexpose the backdrop and the fronts were used to expose the subject a basic high key set up....

The lighting set up was 2 flash lights on the backdrop and two flash lights shot through umbrellas at the front the back lights were set to overexpose the backdrop and the fronts were used to expose the subject a basic high key set up....

Thanks, I guess that was the case but I wondered if you also used a hair light as there seems to be a small amount of backlight coming through on th left hand of his head on the second photo. I guess that's just a reflection from the background.

Thanks, I guess that was the case but I wondered if you also used a hair light as there seems to be a small amount of backlight coming through on th left hand of his head on the second photo. I guess that's just a reflection from the background.

Yeah its just a little light spill has i didnt have much room...

No 2 for me, lovely image, and great colours.

Just out of interest, how much do you over-expose your backgrounds?
Lack of space is my biggest problem most of the time, how I would love a permanent studio area.

No 2 for me, lovely image, and great colours.

Just out of interest, how much do you over-expose your backgrounds?
Lack of space is my biggest problem most of the time, how I would love a permanent studio area.

i usually try to overexpose by 2 stops but if your gettin light spill try 1 stop and adjust in photoshop...

Back