TP discount at MPB?

Thanks.

That leaves a straight shootout between MPB and UPG24UK on eBay, would be interested to know which of these people would go for:

There is a refer a friend code but you have to know someone who has an account and has bought from them before.

I asked on here in the past if someone could refer me and i got zero replies but you could try i guess

Thanks.

That leaves a straight shootout between MPB and UPG24UK on eBay, would be interested to know which of these people would go for:

Do both give a warranty? That could be a deciding factor. Another difference is the condition as MPB is described as good and eBay as excellent. All depends what you’re happy with.

UPG24UK is one of many different trading names used by this seller, once known to many as 'the photographer's bag' - both sellers have variable feedback.

I'd be happy to help with a referral for mpb if anyone wants and that actually leads to a discount. No idea how it all works but I'm sure it's not rocket science ;)

I've got zero complaints about MPB, having dealt with them several times. I'd be much more cautious on eBay these days and check the feedback carefully.

If you're a student (or have a student child, or work in education) you can apply a Student Beans discount to MPB.

£10 off if you spend £100, £25 if you spend £250.

Not sure how long it has been going but I've been eligible for years and only just discovered this!

Back