TP Film Postcard challenge

I like that idea Jim, shame it's just film format, I would have liked to join in, mind you when it's just football or rugby, it's quite limited to what I'd send :LOL:

I like that idea Jim, shame it's just film format, I would have liked to join in, mind you when it's just football or rugby, it's quite limited to what I'd send :LOL:

Hehe, I would suggest that people are more than welcome to start up their own with whatever rules they wish. I have planned to do a more general one once the film one is completed. ;)

Mine are on their way :D

You lot are too quick! I will send out the addresses tonight and make an effort to grab my photo over the next week. I know what I want to shoot but need to find the time!

I had to resort to using an older photo as im going to be away from home for the next month or so, hence why it was quicker :D

robhooley167 said:
I had to resort to using an older photo as im going to be away from home for the next month or so, hence why it was quicker :D

Tut, tut. I am sure we will all forgive you if its a good one! ;)

Mine have arrived, very impressive service from Moo, the printing is alrigh, a bit flatter than the original so i would add a touch of contrast to your images

robhooley167 said:
Mine have arrived, very impressive service from Moo, the printing is alrigh, a bit flatter than the original so i would add a touch of contrast to your images

Thanks for the heads up!

Mine are all written up and ready to go! Definitely the hardest but so far was writing down Alan's adress :D

Last edited:
robhooley167 said:
Mine are all written up and ready to go! Definitely the hardest but so far was writing down Alan's adress :D

Great news. I think I now have my photos- a bit odd for me as they are colour, so will be sending off in the morning for dev and scan!

Nothing so simple on mine, mine look terrible, the blacks have come out mid grey. :thumbsdown:

I have ordered mine- hope they come out ok! Moo say delivery will be by the 7th.

Mine came 2 days after i ordered them, cant fault the service :D

Mine have been dispatched, so hopefully here later this week. Will scrawl on the back of each (maybe even break out the fountain pen!) and then post.

Will scrawl on the back of each (maybe even break out the fountain pen!)

Oooh aren't we lucky ;) mine are being posted tomorrow after i've scribbled a message on them with my adsa smartprice biro :D

With my Doctor's handwriting you can't read what I write anyway, whether in biro or fountain pen! ;)

The adresses are legible... just ;) anyway, they are in Royal Fail's hands now :D

Should be with you towards the end of the week, only 2nd class stamps ;)

:D i look forward to completing the set :D

Mine are redy for posting, which will take place as soon as I remember to buy some stamps!

Back