Tramp.

Edit My Images
Yes
Today I see a tramp. Makes me sad as I watch him watch a bin in readiness for fresh rubbish. :( He had many bags at his feet but he looks interesting person and is clearly thinking. I approach him to offer money for picture but he ignored me so I hide and snap with zoom lens. Left the bin in the crop as it tells a story. I very much like the feel of his hand....

Opinion welcome and thanks for looking.

Diego.

(y) nice shot diego could this be cool dudes dad ? you never know what life will throw at you ..(y)

Thank you. I am glad you like the pic. but who is cool dude?. another person here? I hope he is not offended :)

:bonk: sorry i meant cool person the photo you posted earlyer ..with the sunglasses on

Great candid really suits the B/W treatment.

Another good candid Diego ... seems you have a gift !

Thanks to all for the compliments.

As for a gift, I think more a case of finding out what pictures and style motivates and excites me. As I said in my welcome/hello thread I cannot shoot landscape as find it too slow and not much good but I love capturing real people in real life, if that makes sense, without sounding like a pompous pro or something.

Diego.

Diego Garcia said:
Thanks to all for the compliments.

As for a gift, I think more a case of finding out what pictures and style motivates and excites me. As I said in my welcome/hello thread I cannot shoot landscape as find it too slow and not much good but I love capturing real people in real life, if that makes sense, without sounding like a pompous pro or something.

Diego.

So modest ... :LOL: ;)

Back