Tranquility by the Beach

Name
Phil Harris
Edit My Images
Yes
2416924694_c7fbacfd58_b.jpg

Cropping and levels only in PSE5.

Comments welcome. As my Flickr comment says, 'This is why I want to live by the sea' :)

Love it to bits! One niggle is the little blurred items bottom left! Get that clone brush out otherwise superb!

Thanks for that. Obviously this is a crop from a larger image. The 'blurred bits' were grass that I included in the photo. However, on the crop, they do look a bit wrong.

Nice pics of India btw :)

Phil

Realy nice shot. I like the fact that you've got the 2 people and the dog on the beach. Kinda adds to the enjoyment feel to it(y)

Great shot, well caught.

Oh I love the sea and this shot is brilliant. I want to be there walking on that beach (y)

Nice shot Phil

Really like it, only slight niggles are the blury bits bottom left someone else pointed out and the rock seems a bit to black almost like a hole in the picture.

Thanks everyone. Looking again, the rock does look very black. I've taken another look at the raw file, and there is quite a bit of detail in it, but I'd need to overexpose by around 2 stops to bring it out.

Phil

This makes me really want to hop on a train and go to the seaside *sighs* Gorgeous.

Back