Transferring Photographs from my Sony a68 to lightroom

Name
Roy
Edit My Images
Yes
The Format in Lightroom does not Recaniz the Sony a68 format any one know a way I can do this

Tread cautiously on ebay for software ... much of it might not work ... so keep a suspicious mind, & read between the lines.

Legitimate versions including pre-used ones of Adobe products can be found though, indeed Adobe allow licences to be formally transfered ...

Lightroom 6 was the last standalone version and is no longer available.
Sometimes see a copy on Ebay, legitimate one that has been dregistered will be rather expensive

As said above dng converter will work or start using the subscription version of Lightroom

You might want to consider using Capture One for Sony. Its free and I always thought it handles the raw files from my A68 better than LR

be careful on ebay some Lightroom 6 are upgrade versions on ebay are upgrade versions , you will need an existing version to install

Looks like the OP has LR5 so one of those might be the answer

Hi Roy, LR4.4 user here and I use the Adobe DNG convertor as my panasonic's newer than that.
I'm not convinced the colour profile is quite right but the process isn't tricky, just one extra step once it's set up.

I just use the Convertor to read the files off the memory card into a folder on the pc (that changes them to DNG), then import the DNGs into lightroom from that folder.

Back